Monday, January 2, 2012

1st Post of 2012

Yup i was wonder what was my 1st post on 2012 gonna be, but then i woke up 
on 6:35am in the earliest morning i ever woken up by myself since 2002-04 when i was in my high school.
I cant believe i was craving for vitagen, after i had one i plan to go on to sleep but as i look out to the window and look at the people going to work, some going to school (i think). Makes me reminisce back the time when i was in 2000-2004. And that feeling is back to me like BAM! 1st POST OF 2012!


Yes, back to school, but aren't the kids starting school on 4th of january?
Well who cares anyway i'm just self woke up by some hot girl in the vitagen craving for my name or should i say i was craving for it. Guess my 1st post was memorable, woken up craving for vitagen. And so what do i do in such hour, couldn't put myself to sleep so i watch season 6 of How I Met Your Mother?, watching that show kinda making me wonder what is my wife doing now.. sleeping? craving for vitagen too? going to school?..partying till now at Vistana Hotel?..haha.. what ever...
 Good Morning!




No comments: