Monday, December 12, 2011

Who Is RunRay ?


Let me re-introduce my blog to the world, it has been long since its under construction i think its gonna be a year since i blog or maybe more than that. Yes, RunRay.. Why use RunRay as my alter ego, when as yall know my name is Rendy, and my previous boss's mother doesn't know how to pronounce my name RENDY she name me LANDEE (say it in hokkien) and as the news about my new name spread through out the whole factory it become more and more creative LAN-LAI, Ah LAN, LAI-NAI, etc.. some in hokkien pronounce as foul words, when i think about it, it kinda gives me a laugh.. then one of my best colleague say y not name your self as RUNRAY, quite similar to to hokkien pronounce.

Then i decided to name my alter ego as RunRay and use it as a name to my blogging. I doesn't have a specific purpose as a blogger like other celebrity blogger, i just love to blog. That's why i call my self a miscellaneous blogger.

No comments: